In writing. Our word.
A one-off inspection is not enough for obtaining the title waste disposal contractor. Independent experts regularly check the quality of our services.
All of the locations of the REMONDIS Electrorecycling GmbH are certified in accordance with the waste disposal contractor regulations (EfbV). Our quality guarantees: professional employee training, continual optimisation of the internal operational processes and regular internal monitoring. These measures guarantee absolute safety. And this applies to all stages – from the collection to the processing to the recycling or disposal.
The most important pillars of the safety system in Germany:
- Licensing of facilities in accordance with the BlmSchG (Federal Air Pollution Control Law) and the Fourth Regulation for Implementing the BlmSchG (4th BlmSchV – regulation for facilities requiring a license)
- Certification in accordance with § 11 (3) ElektroG (Act Governing the Sale, Return and
Environmentally Sound Disposal of Electrical and Electronic Equipment)
- Certification as waste disposal contractor in accordance with § 52 Krw-/AbfG (German Recycling & Waste Management Law) and the waste disposal contractor regulations EfbV
- Quality management in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001:2008 (QM)
- Environmental Management System with DIN EN ISO 14001:2009 (UM)
- Conformance with the amended German Clean Air Regulation (TA Luft)
- Documentation of all steps of the process. For example, for years we have been creating detailed material surveys according to product group
- Continual internal monitoring by external assessors
- Charter Compliance Audit of the EERA (European Electronics Recycling Association)